Hi all!

I just wanted to try tizen studio, to build my own watch face or just for fun, but I'm going crazy with the certificates I need to create cause nothing enables me to deploy even a sample project to an emulator watch.

What I did so far; I started with the DigitalWatch sample project. So via File -> New -> Tizen Project -> Sample, I found the Digital Watch which looks easy and nice to start with.

I started, via the emulator manager, the W-3.0-circle-x86 Wearable Circle device. Waited until the sound was played and the display stays black.

Opened the device manager, the emulated device is displayed there. Found the "Permit to install applications" context menu entry and created a samsung certificate profile.

This certificate could be uploaded to the emulated watch successfully.

Now I want to run the sample as I think this should be all prerequisites I need to do to be able to run it.

Right click the project, Run As, 1 Tizen Web application

After some seconds two errors pop up:

First:
------------------------------
Installing the package... > Fail
Unexpected error occurred at the below step.
 `Installing the package...`
Please try again later.
------------------------------

Second:
------------------------------
The application installation on the device has failed due to a signature error! (error code: -12)

You need an appropriate certificate profile, which can be created or activated in the Certificate Manager. Do you want to open the Certificate Manager?
------------------------------

Ok. Might be the wrong certificate type. So back to the Certificate Manager and creating a tizen profile certificate and activating it.

Next thing after again running it as Tizen Web application is, that it fails :(.

But now the installation succeeded but the launch failed but only one error popup.

Running the application... > Fail
Unexpected error occurred at the below step.
 `Running the application...`
Failed to launch the Tizen Web Application. Please try again later.

And now I'm stuck, with no idea what to do or how I can get further.

Any ideas, hints or something?

Cheers,
Thilo