Thanks for the feedback Philip.

I believe it does subclass APR::Request::Cookie but I just left in all the 'use' statements from Apache2::Cookie. I figured the APR:: namespace would be the wrong place for it too.

It need to override so many methods because they need to get the RequestRec object so the get_secret method can read the secret from dir_config - I couldn't think of an easier way but it does seem a bit much.

cheers
John

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

Fowarding to apreq-dev (at) apache.org

Did you really need to override all those methods? Granted I haven't looked at it that closely.

The bigest thing I would say is you should subclass perhaps APR::Request::Cookie instead as
that is the API we recommend these days.

John ORourke wrote:

http://www.versatilia.com/downloads/Validated.pm