William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Issac Goldstand wrote:

Ahem,

On that subject, libapreq1 is already a year and a half into it's latest release cycle. We're still waiting for a PMC vote to finish the release... Someone remind me to do a lightning talk about this next time I'm at AC :)

Time for a FFT presentation - 15 minutes on cutting edge POST handling
using apreq? Just give [EMAIL PROTECTED] a title, abstract,
presenter and short bio.

Not I - I won't be there. I'm trying to get my wife (and boss, but he's less of an issue if I can talk there) to come around to the idea of AC US 2008. I can do it then.