I didn't vote because AFAIK I don't actually have a vote. I have commit
access, but I'm not a PMC member and therefore have no vote. Is that
correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Issac Goldstand [mailto:mar...@beamartyr.net]
Sent: 07 January 2009 13:24
Cc: APREQ List
Subject: Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC4

*ping*

I don't actually see a vote from Steeve - just an advisory that it seems
OK.  I did vote +1, and am ready to roll (after having a baby boy +
getting the flu twice; it's been a busy month ;)) as soon as I see a 3rd
binding vote.

Since steevehay does seem positive, I'm going to start tagging and
rolling, but won't upload or announce until I formally close the vote

  Issac