> If you think CGI::Cookie (which is what CGI.pm uses) parses these cookies
> correctly, you really haven't looked carefully enough.  The only thing
> CGI::Cookie does differently from libapreq2 is that it doesn't throw errors
> on stuff it doesn't understand.  Whether that's a bug or a feature is
> more a matter of taste than anything else.

Sure - what I really meant was, CGI::Cookie returns the correct value
for the cookies that I set (ie SID and UID) which are really the only
two I care about.

What I'm actually doing in these circumstances is catching the errors
and setting my cookies_enabled() flag to false, which maybe is the
better option anyway.

clint