The idnits issues link should have been: https://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-aqm-codel-04.txt

Apologies for the copy-paste error.

On 9/14/2016 9:26 AM, Wesley Eddy wrote:
Hi, for awhile, the CoDel draft was in working group last call. Some comments were received, and the authors made an update some time ago. There hasn't been much follow-up discussion. I assume this means the current draft meets people's expectations? If not, now is a good time to shout, because I'm working on the shepherd write-up so that it can be submitted to the IESG soon.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-codel/

There are a few small things I noticed while doing the shepherd write-up:

1) I thought the ADs and WG were happy to go Experimental rather than Informational (https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aqm/current/msg01727.html ) ... was there a reason from the authors that it didn't change?

2) Idnits has some minor issues https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aqm/current/msg01727.html

    a) it doesn't like the reference "[CODEL2012]" in the abstract

b) for referencing RFC 896, there's inconsistent "RFC896" vs "RFC0896" (use the zero or don't, but it should match)

    c) the "[CMNTS]" reference is unused

    d) some of the obsolete references should be checked.