Gregy wrote:
>....OMH the old IBM Boot Manager is the ONLY way to go...<not humble,
>me,,,,)....it is available in any OS2 dist., in some of the linux
>distributions, on the PartitionMagic dist., etc...
>...but, then, maybe you folks only want to dual-boot, instead of "multi-

What we (or atleast I) was refering to is the abillity to load diffrent
parts of autoexec.bat and config.sys when booting DOS (instead of rewriting
them each time).
I haven't used BootManager myself yet (I do have OS/2) but LILO seems to
work fine (although I prefer the BIOS and diffrent HDs for safety reasons
since I've got win95).
//Bernie
http://bernie.arachne.cz/ DOS programs, Star Wars ...