Hi Neil,
         I note your subject line. But to understand the
jist of things one has to know the idioms. What is a "skip"?
Is that a junk pile? As for the B&W I think Clarence is
probably captain of that ship! Also, I still can't get A1.66
to work on my 486. I haven't tried it on anything else. It
appears to have something to do with A1.66 recognizing the
connection.

    Eric

--
            |  Ayrx |__\_       Eric S. Emerson