>  Did I see someone sucessfully running Arachne under OS/2.? I could use
> some tips.

I have never been able to run Arachne from an OS/2 connection, but was able to
run DOSPPPD and Arachne from OS/2 Warp 4 VDM.  Arachne and DOS Lynx386 download
this way, under DOSPPPD in OS/2 Warp 4 VDM, is about 40% the speed I get with
DR-DOS 7.03.  Only DOS Internet programs I've ever been able to run from OS/2
connection are the mail and news programs in UKA_PPP.

Arachne 1.66 looks OK on http://iwin.nws.noaa.gov/iwin/textversion/main.html,
but the pages linked thereto don't show right.  Previous Arachne versions
(<= 1.61) worked on this site.  This looks like a problem that would be the same
with DR-DOS 7.03.  Arachne 1.66 in OS/2 Warp 4 VDM ran into trouble on Arachne
home page.  I could try this again next time I connect from DR-DOS 7.03.  But
with the weather pages not showing right, I feel inclined to pigeonhole Arachne
until the next release.