----- Copy of Message sent to Michael Polak -------

Michael,

The volume of SPAM and viruses on the Arachne
list has reached over 6MB a day to each subscriber.

This is a *major* problem for many of us on the
list and is surely damaging the reputation of
Arachne Labs among users and ISPs around the globe.

I would really like the list to continue, but I am
sorry to say that, if this situation can't be
corrected immediately, I think the list should be
cancelled.

Everyone I have talked to that is familiar with the
Majordomo program says that it would be relatively
easy to correct the problem.  If you don't have time,
please let someone else have a go at it.  Glenn and
others have made some valid suggestions: please at
least try them!

Sincerely,

Binky