We have a design scenario:
1) 100M+ records in a collection, multiple indexes on records and filters
used for searching the records
2) Desired Record key or Ids can be pre-selected or determined during the
actual searching
3) We want to search the final set of record key or Ids based on 2) +
multiple filters (with which indexes are built upon)

Question:
1) How good ArangoDB Query can handle this?
2) Since indexes are built based on 100M+ records (assuming the full
collection), do multiple filters work effectively? What kind of algorithm
is used in the implementation?
3) Since we have pre-selected Ids for the records, the most effective
approach is to search on this subset of data, does ArangoDB have the
mechanism to do that?