Hi Claudius,

Den 16-10-2016 kl. 17:27 skrev Claudius Weinberger:
Can you send us a skeleton of your use-case, so that we better
understand your workflow and how to solve the problem you have encountered?

Why would you ask this? As Florian points out, there is a discrepancy between the documentation and the actual implementation.

https://github.com/arangodb/arangodb/issues/2042

The documentation describes a very useful feature in Foxx ;-)

kind regards
Thilo

Am 06.10.2016 um 11:53 schrieb Florian <florian.bo...@gmail.com