Hello community,

In case you have not seen it yet – the RC2 of the upcoming ArangoDB 3.1 is
feature complete and ready for testing!

It comes with several improvements and new features, the list of which you
can find here
There is also “a-little-something-special” feature which we introduce for
the first time – SmartGraphs. In short it enables you to shard really huge
graphs in a cluster achieving close to the same performance as on a single
instance. You will find a more detailed explanation here
As it is a completely new feature, I invite you all to give it a spin and
tell us what you like, dislike, would prefer to have differently – any
feedback is a great feedback, and we grow thanks to it. ;) It comes as part
of the ArangoDBEnterprise Edition
<https://www.arangodb.com/download-arangodb-enterprise/> which is free for
evaluation (Yes, there is a short download form; and yes, we promise to
"spam" you only a tiny little bit  :) ) Join our #feedback31
<https://slack.arangodb.com/> slack community channel to let us know what
you think.

"ArangoDB" group.
to arangodb+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.