Hello Alysson

I am sorry for the late response
in the matter of fact when i am trying to create new collection or execute
some commands with arangosh-tutorial
it says that i dont have the authentication ( unauthorized) , do you have
an idea about what the problem might be , as i believe maybe the auth
between web interface and client shell should be configured ? , please note
that i am taking a master program in Data Science and one of out tasks is
to make CRUDs in one of the Document store DB

I will be waiting your response
Thank you  and have a nice day

Basem Dabbour
Best Regards