Hi,
this is my problem, i have a list of documents from a query, each has an
age attribute, my challenge is that i need to work on (update in place)
a few whose age is <= a total age say "Z",  so the first n that sum to
less than or equal to "Z", and not bother with the rest, how would i do
this? Z is usually big enough to include at least one person, usually much
more.
"FOR  unselected in persons FILTER doc.selected==false  FOR person  IN
unselected    {how to limit to only a few}  UPDATE  person  WITH
{"selected": true} IN people  RETURN NEW"
esentially choosing a few documents at a time the sum of whose ages are leq
Z.
any clever ideas?