Hi,

I am trying to monitor arangodb with prometheus and create a relevant
dashboard (like in the arangodb ui) in grafana.

Tried using the arango-prometheus-exporter
<https://github.com/Lean5/arango-prometheus-exporter>but the metrics i get
from there are very limited so i can not create a good dashboard with them.

Also tried using Collectd and graphite-exporter which gave a little more
metrics but still not good enough (or maybe i did not understand how to
work with these metrics).

What other options do I have when it comes to monitoring arangodb with
prometheus? If there aren't, can someone help me create a informative
dashboard with the metrics I get from Collectd?

Also if any one has or can refer me to a ready dashboard of arangodb in
grafana that would really help (there is no such dashboard in the official
grafana site).

Thanks