Hello Alan,

How do you render AQL output in the browser in real time ?

Do we need arangojs to connect to Foxx API with node.js ?

Say we store group collections in ArangoDB for the upcoming 2018 Football
World Cup competition, that is four teams in each one of the eight groups.

Now we want to display in the user terminal the first two qualifying teams
as an ordered list, for each group collection,

so that we get something like this in the browser :

*Group X*

1. team_red

2. team_blue

So we want to connect to Foxx / ArangoDB, select group collection, apply
AQL and get output data in JSON format, put the two qualifying teams in the
right order,

and finally render both teams in the web browser without  [ {   } ]  as
above.

How do you glue this together ?