Hi,

I am using a foreign key in my Document to point it with other Documents,
but as I can see in ArangoDB the _key is stored as a string.

Should I also save my referred foreign key as an integer or a string?  what
is the best practice suggested by ArangoDB to handle such cases?

--
*The information in this email, including all attachments, is confidential
and for use by the addressee(s) only.  If you are not the intended