You can model such relationship as field reference to another document
(using @Ref annotation):
https://www.arangodb.com/docs/3.6/drivers/spring-data-reference-mapping-reference.html
or as graph edge relationship (using @Relations annotation):
https://www.arangodb.com/docs/3.6/drivers/spring-data-reference-mapping-relations.html

Here you can find usage examples:
https://github.com/arangodb/spring-data/blob/b0197ded471ae4b2b45cc5347e16accf0d08c1be/src/test/java/com/arangodb/springframework/core/mapping/RelationsMappingTest.java#L53-L73
https://github.com/arangodb/spring-data/blob/7903c19b56adef1fcc39c8ff2c2100445f5bda21/src/test/java/com/arangodb/springframework/core/mapping/RefMappingTest.java#L56-L67

In both cases you have to save entities one by one, since ArangoDB Spring
Data does make use of Stream Transactions yet.