I was on the need of an Python AsyncIO Driver for ArangoDB so ... due to
the great job from Joowani at https://github.com/joowani/python-arango I
was able to create a fork only Python >= 3.5 with only asyncio support. It
was an easy job (thanks @joowani) and  I still need to pulish some details
on Foxx testing and some random tests, but its usable and I'm welcome to
receive feedback about it.

Also if you want to add on the drivers list, Python AsyncIO is growing a
lot and makes lots of sense to have a driver about it.

Aioarangodb: https://github.com/bloodbare/aioarangodb

Thanks!