I would like to create an Arangodb view V based on a traversal. The idea is
I want to perform a search on the fields in a target collection T with the
view V including some fields of a related collection R. I know they are
related because of the results of a traversal. I would like to return a
document from T.

I.e. the related fields give context to the search of the target document.

If there is more than one related document, then the target would be
returned as many times as there are relations.

Version 1: If no relations the target is still in the search population,
just without the fields from R.

Version 2: If no relations the target is not returned.

Thank you.