*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:**.Net Developer*

*Location: Nashville , TN      *

*Position: 15 Month *

*Requirement:   *

·         .NET Developer

·         Competencies   Windows Communication Foundati ...

·         *Windows Communication Foundation (For .NET 4.0), Windows
Presentation Foundation (For .NET 4.0)*

·         Experience (Years)          8+

·         Essential Skills    ASP.net

·         Desirable Skills  Very Good communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter

Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126