Hello Friends,

Please go through the below requirement and share suitable consultants with
their updated resume, rates and contact details.

*Please send resumes to piyus...@idctechnologies.com
<piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*

*SAP EHS-**Delivery Lead*
*Cleveland, OH*

*USC and GC only*

*Job Description : *

*Required Skills: SAP EH&S module expertise, including WWI SAP ABAP
Preferred IHS Compliance Engine IHS and/or REACH project experience
preferred as a secondary skill Familiarity with the subject matter covered
by the EH&S module Primary Skill: SAP EAM(EHS Environment Health & Safety,
GRC:GTS Global Trade Services)Need Your Skill Matrix:• IT Experience:• US
Experience:• SAP EH&S module:• WWI SAP ABAP:• SAP EAM:• EHS Environment
Health & Safety:*

​​

​Best ​
Regards,
Piyush
​​

*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
​
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

*Phone – **408 459 5638*
*Email:  – * *piyus...@idctechnologies.com <piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*
YM – piyush61j
Hangouts – piyush61j
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/piyush-singh/75/b24/455>

​URL
: www.idctechnologies.com
​
CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.