*Position : DOT NET DEVELOPER*
*Client : SEAGATE*
- 10+ years of experience in the below mentioned technology
- Mandatory skills - C++, C#, WPF, MVVM, Prism, Dependency Injection,
.NET Framework 4.x
- excellent project coordination skills & customer connect,
understanding project requirement thoroughly, Collaborate with other team
members and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of Design Principles and patterns (Singleton,
observer, MVVM etc)
- Excellent understanding of C#, WPF with MVVM pattern using Prism
- Good understanding on WPF concepts like DataBinding, Styles, Triggers
and Markup extensions.
- Strong hold on basic C# concepts like Delegates, Events, Lambda
- Comfortable with Asynchronous Programming concepts in C# using Async
- Good understanding of Multithreading and Thread Synchronization
concepts in C#
- Comfortable with ORM framework (Microsoft Entity Framework) to
interact with database.
- Good understanding on Dependency Injection concepts using Unity
framework, Event Aggregators and View Navigation concepts with Prism library
- Coordinate with Customer and understand scope, technical requirements
of the work planned for offshore team.
- Familiar with development practices such as JIRA update, Source Tree
guidelines, scrum and code review process.
- Ensure >90% coverage in design and code reviews.
- Code reviews and code quality should be maintained for every check in.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
*TOTAL EXPERIENCE :*
*RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :*
*OFFICIAL NOTICE PERIOD :*
*CURRENT RATE PER HOUR :*
*VISA STATUS :*
*EMAIL ID :-* *up2datec...@gmail.com <up2datec...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.