Greetings from Libsys!!!!
I hope you are doing great…
This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.
*Job Title: Python Server Developer*
*Location: Naperville IL*
*Key Responsibilities / Functions:*
The Foundation Platform Developer will be expected to
• Design and implement/test solutions to integrate standard API front end
interfaces with pluggable resource components that conform to a standard
• Analyze documented APIs and other interfaces to external systems and
determine the most efficient solution for integrating them into the
• Analyze requirements for specific scenarios and design/implement/test
• Design and implement/test standardized, re-usable plug-in interfaces that
allow external systems to be integrated into a core platform
• Program in Python using test-driven development practices
• Work in a small team where daily interactions are needed to rapidly
prototype candidate ideas.
• Understand the underlying cloud-management and cloud-node architecture
that is being developed.
• Work on projects under time-limited conditions, and be willing to iterate
through several different implementations before the final one is chosen.
*Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)*
• BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid foundation in Object Oriented Design principles and methods
• Agile development skills and experience
• Extensive experience with and a solid understanding of Python
• Extensive experience in Python test-driven development techniques
including mock, nose2/tox, etc
• Experience with Flask, REST APIs, NoSQL databases, and high-performance
messaging technologies such as Redis
• Experience in the use of the Linux command line
• Experience with a modern CMS system (e.g. Git, SVN)
*Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)*
• OpenStack development experience, preferably as a contributor to one or
• Experience using Jython to integrate Python and Java libraries
• Knowledge of C++ or Java programming (this is NOT a Java position)
• Experience in the use of Git.
Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter
*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
*mowse...@libsysinc.com <mowse...@libsysinc.com>| *www.LibsysInc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.