*Hi *

There is an excellent job opportunity for you.

Please find the details below regarding the same. Please let me know if you
are interested in pursuing this opportunity.

*Title:  **Senior C++  Developer*
*Location: **Jersey City, NJ*
*Start Date: *Immediately
*Duration *Long Term
*Type of Hire: *Contract

*Note:: Need Visa Copy and Photo ID for H1B candidates.*

*Job Description:-*
Mortgage Services – Asset Management
Skillset – C++ with Mortgage background for UHNI
Exp – 5-7 Yrs
MLO (Mortgage Loan Organization System)
Need C++ Developer- Primarily for people who are application Mortgage.
For private banking, Ultra Highnet Individual

*If I missed your call, email is the best way to reach me. I will surly get
back to you.*

*Unfeigned Regards,*
*Sukhwinder Singh*[image: Description: Description: Description:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukhwinder-singh-448125b4>
*Talent Acquisition*
*Technology Resource Group Inc*.
*sukhwin...@tresourceinc.com* <sukhwin...@tresourceinc.com>
*Direct- 408-512-1843  Desk- 408-709-1760 Extn-9658*
*Fax: 408-213-8316*
*1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563*
Disclaimer: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply REMOVE in the subject
line and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and
any such actions are unlawful. Technology Resource Group has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
Technology Resource Group reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Technology Resource
Group. e-mail system.