Hope you are doing great,
*Please review the following Job Description and share me Details below if
you find comfortable for this position...*
*Title: Devops Engineer With (Chef ,AWS ,Docker)*
*Location : San Jose: CA*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
This “DevOps Engineer” position is a hybrid combination of Cloud
Engineering (AWS, Heroku), Release Management, Configuration Management
(Chef, Ansible), Reliability Engineering (Docker, Rancher), Software
Systems Integration, Linux/Windows System Administration, and Software
You'll be part of DevOps Team that manages multiple environments, each
consisting of a 100+ servers with few hundreds different components and
applications. To manage our fleet of over a thousand servers (both Windows
and Enterprise Linux) we develop all necessary automation and coach other
teams on extending and using it for their needs.
· *Software Deployment:* Contribute to continual rollout of
Chef/Ansible-based deployment automation across multiple Test and
Production environments, author and maintain cookbooks, perform related
training. Handle manual deployments that are still there.
· *Cloud Rollout:* Contribute to the movement towards
AWS/Heroku-based hosting and architecture, work on a platform that allows
development teams to push their changes into fresh EC2 instances in mere
· Reliability Engineering: Architect, develop and maintain
Docker-based infrastructure platform (Docker and Rancher).
· *Automation:* Author customized scripts (in Ruby, Python, and/or
your favorite Shell) and software applications to automate environment
maintenance, orchestration, and release engineering tasks.
· *Continuous Integration:* Define, configure and script build,
metric, test, deploy, release and other steps of deployment pipeline for
· *Software Development Life Cycle:* Shape and improve SDLC
processes and document them in Standard Operating Procedures.
· *Linux/Windows Systems Administration:* Maintain uptime and
troubleshoot problems in active Dev, QA and Production environments, along
with development and deployment infrastructure, counting over a 1000+
servers. Manage configuration (using Ruby, Python, any scripting language)
and patching. Recommend system-wide reliability improvements.
· *DevOps Culture: *Identify gaps in current DevOps process,
support, fix, and maintain those key areas.
· *Teamwork:* Demonstrate, collaborate, and share expertise to
assist the surrounding team members.
· *Production Support:* Respond to off-hours minimal emergencies
· Overall 7+ years of experience
· 3+ years of Configuration Management solutions using Chef and
· Good to have experience in Puppet, CFEngine or Saltstack.
· 3+ years’ experience working in a Cloud Computing environment as
Software/Operations/DevOps Engineer (AWS preferred).
· 3+ years expertise in Infrastructure As Code tools:
CloudFormation (preferred), Terraform, StackMaster, Troposphere, AWS CLI,
· 1+ experience with container-based technologies (Docker)
· 2+ years of Linux system administration.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or
*Nice to Have:*
· Hands-on experience with Heroku
· ELK stack expertise
· Experience with Rancher
*Must Have Technical Skills:*
4. Linux (lower priority).
*If Interested please fill following details and share an updated copy of
*Full Name *
*Contact Number *
*Email Id *
*Current Location *
*Open to Relocation *
*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *
*Availability to start (End date of project)*
*Available for interview (timing)*
*Rate Expectation :*
*Date of Birth*
*Overall IT Exp *
*Overall US work Exp *
*Relevant Experience as per requirement*
*Current project status(finish/working)*
*Reference – 1*
*Reference - 2*
*Bachelors in: *
*Masters in: *
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Ujjal Das* | SYSMIND, LLC
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.