Hope you are doing well.
This is Bharat from Niyo Infotech.. Please find the JD below and if you
have any consultant available then please let me know ASAP at
*Contract to Hire*
The Data Scientist on Map, Extract, Transform, Load (METL) is responsible
for the data and quality of the data that is brought into the platform. The
candidate determines the critical data elements to extract from a variety
of systems Electronic Health Records (EHR), claims and billing, flat files,
and other databases. The candidate is also responsible for building the
code to extract and load those data elements. The final step is to conduct
Quality Assurance (QA) on the Extract Transform and Load (ETL) process and
resolve any issues determined internally or externally with the data.
· At least 3 years’ experience in a clinical and technical
environment or a degree in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Computer
Science, RN, or related field
· Basic knowledge in classification systems, clinical vocabularies,
and nomenclature, such as ICD-9, CPT, HCPC, LOINC, SNOMED-CT, NDC, and
· Basic knowledge in healthcare financial data
· Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
· Knowledge of classification systems and clinical vocabularies and
nomenclature, such as International Classification Of Diseases (ICD)-9,
Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding
System (HCPC), Logical Observation Identifiers Names And Codes (LOINC),
Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine - Clinical Terms (SNOMED – CT),
National Drug Code (NDC), and RxNorm
· Self-motivated ability to multitask
· 1-3 years of SQL experience
· Programming experience in at least one development environment
(Python, Ruby, etc.)
· Exposure to big data technologies (Pig, Hive, Impala, Hadoop
Distributed File System (HDFS), HBase)
· Experience working with EHR systems
Communications skills – Effective interpersonal and customer service skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.