*Quality Assurance Engineer *
*Job Description: *
Looking for candidates that can set up regression tests in automation,
experience in automation and testing. *Need to have Python experience as
they will be writing code in Phyton*.
6 months +
50 Broad St, Rochester, NY USA 14694
This job posting is for a Quailty Engineer position on the Tesla Scrum Team
at Thomson Reuters in Rochester, NY. The Tesla Scrum Team is the
development team for the OA Pathway, an Oracle and Java application for the
ingestion of Organization content. This individual will be responsible for
developing automated regression tests for the OA Pathway. Regression tests
are to be 100% automated using Robot Framework and Python 2.7.
* Responsible for providing the planning, integration, casing, scripting,
and execution of all
* Regression Testing required of a single software change or project.
* Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to
moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
* Develops and maintains test plans, test environments, test cases, test
scripts and/or workflow usage.
** Conducts testing using Robot Framework and Python 2.7 *
* Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
* Prepares and maintains test case documentation which may include
alignment to client configurations.
* Documents all problems and works to resolve them. Reports progress on
problem resolution to management. Implements pre-determined improvements to
current procedures and reports on success of changes. Performs work flow
analysis and recommends quality improvements.
* Escalates software process issues to appropriate levels of management.
* Works independently within defined parameters, taking ownership of
problems within own area of knowledge.
*Required Skill Set and Experience :*
* 2 years -- Quality Testing
* 2 years -- Python
*Optional Skill Set :*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.