Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for
*​*
*​​​​**Biztalk Developer*  with one of our clients in
*​Redmond WA*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle**: **​*
*​*
*​**Biztalk Developer*

*Location: Redmond WA*

*Terms: 6+ Month Contract*

*Job Description :*

5-6 years of experience in Dev role developing integration solutions using
Microsoft BizTalk Server. Skilled in developing orchestrations, pipelines,
schemas, maps, using SQL, C#, XML, EDI

Experience with agile software development methodologies desired

Create & maintain up-to-date project documentations

Effective communicator and a quick learner

*Thanks,*

*SHIVI**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*shiv...@cynetsystems.com* <shiv...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.406.5829 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/cd87c2580818a78a811c181737c191c937486bea?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cynetsystems.com%2F&signature=fa73cc5bc2c44b1a>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*