*Please reply to*
*Position -- Technical BSA WITH Saleforce Experience*
*Location -- Aliso Viejo, CA.*
*ONLY LOCAL REQUIRED *
*Contract duration:-- 8-12 months *
* Interview process is -- F2F*
Looking for a well-rounded, technical BSA to assist on various application
consolidation and new application implementation projects. This is a great
opportunity to gain hands-on experience across multiple business functions
(e.g. Sales, Finance & Accounting and HR)
- Perform discovery and design responsibilities typical of a business
analyst with a focus on cross-functional impacts and dependencies
- Work closely with business analysts from the business and IT to
identify, document and solve for cross-functional gaps.
- Document cross-functional test cases for systems integration testing
and UAT. Facilitate UAT as needed.
- Provide requirements and design collateral as needed (i.e. use cases,
mapping documents, Visio flows, PowerPoint decks)
- Simplify, and articulate complex system and architectural problems and
solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of experience as a business systems analyst. Experience
writing business and functional requirements and test cases)
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions that leverage middleware or
integration technologies (i.e. Oracle Fusion, Boomi or SSIS).
- 5+ year of experience designing solutions that leverage web services
- 5+ year of experience designing solutions that leverage enterprise
level CRM platforms (i.e. SalesForce, Siebel, SAP, Dynamics)
- Solid understanding of relation databases and SQL Query languages
- Excellent level skillset with Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio (i.e.
process flowcharts, swim lanes)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the technology sector; preferably software industry
- Working knowledge of common systems architectures and design concepts
(N-Tier, SOA, Web 3.0, KISS, DRY)
- Certifications in CRM platforms such as SFDC and Siebel
- Experience designing solutions that leverage or include ERP platforms
(i.e. Oracle or SAP)
- Strong experience with SharePoint as a user (i.e. document
*----------------------------------NOTES from hiring
- Must be able to adapt and succeed in a fast paced and changing
environment; priorities and direction may shift often; especially in early
stages of projects
- Must be willing to write/type; enjoy the process of documenting;
requirements, design documents and even meeting notes; recommend a typing
test if needed.
- Must be able to describe common diagrams such as in swim lanes,
process flow charts, data flows. They will be asked to demonstrate on white
boards and speak to it so must be adept.
- Will be asked about what is on their resume.
***Technologies involved are SFDC, Siebel Oracle EBS, Boomi, Web Services
and SSIS but we’ll take comparable experience. We have several projects
over the next year so not sure which ones this role will be assigned to
*Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.*
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: *803-792-4353* *E* : *anc...@1pointsys.com <anc...@1pointsys.com>*
*Yahoo:* *anchit1point...@yahoo.com <anchit1point...@yahoo.com>* *Hangout:
For Job Updates please add: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.