*Oracle DBA - PL SQL and Active Secret Clearance
*Must be USC or GCH ONLY *
Position : *Mid-level Oracle PL/SQL programmer with strong DBA experience*
Active Secret Clearance required.
Location : Arlington, VA
Duration : Long Term contract
- PL/SQL scripting for backend database projects and deployments
- Design, code, test, and document PL/SQL scripts for DB monitoring and
- Write scripts and instructions to automate for DBA tasks, assess and
verify data quality.
- Write code to automate and monitor integrity of data extracts and data
loads to other agencies.
- Experienced with management and monitoring tools such as OEM, SQL
Developer and SQL Plus.
- Write back end code for reporting tools such as BOE, Crystal, MS Excel
- Write and enforce standards and procedures governing database usage to
assure data integrity.
- Develop and document schemas, data definitions, data dictionary, and
data security rules.
- Perform data movement and migration of data between databases and
between systems using SQL Loader, DB PUMP, DB LINKS, and RMAN. WebMethods
and Informatica familiarity is a plus.
- Handle problems in data movement and data modeling such as special
characters, history tables, UUID, CLOBS, rename in-production tables and
columns to meet standards, pattern based data modeling and
Slowly-Changing-Dimensions, redactions and masking of PII data.
- Support DBA team to administer and troubleshoot Oracle 11g and 12c
- Install, setup, configure and administer Oracle 12c databases.
- Security patching, SQL tuning, and instance and schema administration.
- Support pre-deployment, ETL, data backups using RMAN, Control M,
Redwood, and NetApp.
- Implement, maintain, and monitor Data Guard, Grid Control, and ORACLE
- Write Linux and Windows Shell scripts for Oracle software and patch
installations, and for automating data monitoring and deployments.
*Required Skills and Experience*
- Proven verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Proven ability to provide technical support, conduct code reviews,
present status reports and generally contribute to meetings by
phone using *GOOGLE
docs or Huddle*.
- Write detailed technical instructions, *SOPs and scripts* for DBA
tasks and data deployments.
- Write and improve instructions and scripts for the team's *DBA tool
- Program *SQL Plus and PL/SQL scripts* for back end data movement and
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements
analysis, *code, and unit testing*.
- Conduct design and code reviews. Review code and provide constructive
- Support 3 week cycle for regular, predictable, but off-hours database
deployments and DBA patching.
- Provide ORACLE DBA and PL/SQL scripting for development, production,
and operations projects.
- Experience in Government Financials, Contracts, and Survey Assessment
- Work is on site in Crystal City (Arlington, VA) with eventual limited
telework schedule possibility.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
* Security Clearance *
- Active Secret clearance required
*Thanks and Regards,*
Sr. IT Recruiter
Technocraft Solutions LLC
3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F
*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>
*Contact*: *(972)2324173 Ext 113*
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*: *ishanttechnocraft*
Technocraft Solutions |www.technocraftsol.com |www.xdimensiontech.com
*Partner with XDimension Technology*
*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *
*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.