Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

My name is *Pritesh *and I am a Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting Inc. I
have the below open job opportunities with my direct client. Please share
resume of your available consultants.

*Note:*

   - *Please share resume : **pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com
   <pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com>*
   - *Visa copy is must to share.*

*Req 1.*

*Position : IVR Tester*

*Location : Richmond, VA **Duration : 6+ months*

*Required Skills : *

   - Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated
   testing products.
   - Need for IVR testing.
   - *Need Spanish/English expert level **language skills*. French language
   experience is beneficial.
   - Functional Experience 3+ years in QA
   - *Finance Industry: *1+ years Financial Services industry experience
   Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness
   and testability Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test
   cases with or without business requirements/design docs
   - *Defect Management: *Entering and managing defects to completion Risk
   Management: Can write and run test scripts with minimal oversight.
   Demonstrated ability to fully develop and execute test plans
   - Tools: Experience using automated tools like LoadRunner, Winrunner (3
   – 5yrs.) COF Experience preferred but not req. Ability to write and analyze
   test reports across the project team

*Req 2.*

*Position : Senior IVR Developer/ IVR Analyst*

*Location:  Wilmington, DE *

*Duration: 6+ months Contract *

*Job Responsibility:*

·         Understanding of SIP/H.323 protocols

·         *CTI integration experience*

·         IVR implementation knowledge and a thorough know-how of
components involved in the telephony stack for contact centers.

·         Communication - Ability to communicate strategies and processes
around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior
levels

·         Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues
and challenges

·         Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties
and suppliers

--
*Regards,*

*Pritesh Mahanty*