Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for Infosys. The details are as
follows: *

*Please find job description:-                         NEED FROM CA; MIN
EXP 7+ YRS; MAX RATE $55/Hr on C2C*

*Title                                                    Core Java
Developer*

*Location                                             El Segundo, CA   *

*Duration                                              Long Term Contract*

·         Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application
architecture document and creation of design artifacts;

·         Deliver high quality codes, support activities related to
implementation and transition;

·         Interface with internal team and key stakeholders;

·         Analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at
each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

·         Performance testing Core Java J2EE developer with spring and web
services

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

SKYPE ID:

Phone #:

Passport Number:

Complete DOB:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*HRIDESH *

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 40**74**| Email: **Hridesh@*
*idctechnologies.com* <http://idctechnologies.com/> *i web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>