Please share me your profile  lchaudhary@okaya <lchaudh...@okayainfo.com>
inc.com

Okaya’s client is looking for below onsite position:

Job Title: Java Developer

Location:American fork,UT

Duration: 6+Month(Contract)

Note:Need USC & GC(No EAD)

Should have the Experience of More than 10 Years.

Responsibilities:

Primary responsibilities and skills include the following areas:

·                    A strong desire to learn new things and continually
improve yourself and those around you with a “can do anything” mentality

·                    You live to experiment, test, fail fast, and learn as
you go, we are not looking for a cookie cutter solution to our complex
problems

·                    Building enterprise class, highly available web
services to handle millions of transactions per day in a highly elastic,
cloud native environment

·                    Working on an agile team using test driven development
to deliver the highest quality software possible

·                    Ability to mentor & influence others, we are looking
for a senior developer to help us define and evolve our architecture

 Basic Requirements:

·            A successful Senior Software Engineer will have:

·           A 4-year college degree in Computer Science / Information
Technology, Bachelor of Science preferred, master’s degree is nice to have

·           10 years of professional enterprise development experience

·           Experience with one or more of the following:

·           Object oriented, pattern based enterprise development
experience.  (Java, Clojure, Go)

·           Scripting ability (Bash / Shell, Python, PERL, Ruby, etc)

·           JavaScript

·           Postgres, Couchbase, or other NoSQL servers

·           Automated testing of applications & Continuous Integration

·           REST

·           JSON

·            Linux

  Nice to have qualifications:

·           DevOps - Salt Stack, Docker, PaaS, Jenkins, Automated testing,
building Cloud Native Applications, Git

·           Netflix stack, in particular FalcorJS & Hystrix

·           GraphQL

·           ReactJS

·           Lisp

·           Sockets

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time:

Pay rate expectations:

Notice period:

Work Authorization status: