*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:* *Weblogic Application Lead*

*Location: **Palo Alto, CA/ Houston, Austin, TX*

*Position: 6-12 +Month                                   *

*Requirement:   *

·         6 – 8 years

·         WebLogic 10.3.4, JBoss, Oracle AQ, JBoss, GIT. Experience in
Seeburger preferred

·         6-8 years. Proven experience in designing and developing large
enterprise level J2EE middleware platforms. Hands on experience in
designing, developing and deploying WebLogic 10.3.4 based Java enterprise
middleware applications. Very good experience in creating and modifying
Maven and ANT build scripts for deployments and releasing applications to
production. Experience in WebLogic 10.3.4, JBoss, Oracle AQ, JBoss, GIT.
Experience in Seeburger preferred.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter