Phone and F2F
· *Be a true Lead QA with over 8 years experience (prefers over 10
· *Must have Computer Science Bachelor or Masters Degree*
· *Extremely strong SQL experience *
*Lead Software QA Analyst*
The Lead Software QA Analyst will plan, design and execute the testing of
data-driven applications for AIR's Analysis and Reporting systems. This
will include providing technical direction to a testing team. The Analyst
will be responsibiles for defining the proper test strategy and plan is
required with a special focus on large, complex data sets, data
transformations, and transfer mechanisms.
• Define and build the test strategy, plan, and test cases to
guarantee that all data flowing within and across the Analysis and
Reporting systems are covered.
• Identify problematic areas on ETL processes, data workflows,
data transformations, and data exceptions.
• Design and write scripts that generate sample data that is
representative of Production data.
• Design and write scripts that test verifications of the systems’
extraction/insertion and transformation logic.
• Track data elements from source through transformation to target.
• Analyze and problem-solve issues with these systems as they
relate to the integration and management of student test data.
• Analyze the applications from the point of view of data
combinations necessary to guarantee all its paths are covered.
• Reliably analyze requirements, design, reporting and testing
specifications to maintain a comprehensive test suite for the Analysis and
Reporting Systems. Define flexible regression suites depending on
deployment details, available test windows and execution resources.
• Provide technical direction in the work of other testers on the
• Develop a strong understanding of the Analysis and Reporting
databases, system dependencies and interfaces between them.
• Provide hands-on participation, leadership and management of the
testing activities and available resources.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant
information to team members and management.
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,
Statistics or a related field.
• 10+ years of professional experience working QA and data
• Prior experience as a team lead
• At least 4-6 years of data analysis experience with a focus on:
data coverage, data warehouses, interfaces, and data transfer mechanisms.
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with any programming
• Technical expertise regarding data models and database design
• Understanding of XML and SQL.
• Extensive experience using SQL for writing test scripts,
generating data, and analyzing large datasets.
• Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing
when their use is appropriate.
• Experience with test automation tools such as Visual Studio Team
Suite or QTP is preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.