Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

My name is *Pritesh *and I am a Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting Inc. I
have the below open job opportunity with my direct client. Please share
resume of your available consultants.

*Note:*

   - *Please share resume : **pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com
   <pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com>*
   - *Passport No & Visa copy is must to share.*

*Position: Tableau Developer / Analyst*

*Location: Richmond, VA*

*Contract*

*Job Requirement:*

   - Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of
   Tableau dashboards and analytical data constructs/structures.
   - Includes integrating enterprise-wide repositories and database systems
   into Tableau dashboards.
   - These systems interface with legacy data and use sophisticated query
   and analysis tools to support both internal and external customers.
   -  Experience and knowledge of Tableau functionality is a must,
   especially in head-down development as an individual contributor.
   - 1-3 years domain experience (Tableau)
   -  Work is performed without appreciable direction Proficient designing
   technical solutions.
   - Tableau Developer Design
   - Experience designing technical solutions and platform performance
   tuning

--
*Regards,*

*Pritesh Mahanty*