Hope you are doing great.
Please find the below two requirement and send me matched resumes to
*Salesforce Business Analyst.*
*Title: Salesforce Business Analyst *
*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months.*
*MOI: Telephonic & F2F or Skype.*
*Hourly Rate: Open.*
*Experience: 8+ years.*
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a technical resource that serves as a
liaison between the business customers of sales and service and the
development team. This person must demonstrate a strong ability to analyze
business requirements, develop and deliver a scalable and sustainable
product. This person must demonstrate the ability to lead business
requirement gathering sessions and deliver basic technical solutions using
configuration, validation rules, workflows and/or Visualforce pages. The
scope of work for this individual covers all stages of a project, from
requirements gathering through testing and training.
· Participate in maintaining an already implemented platform design
· Ensure compliance with security policy through profiles, roles
and permission sets
· Liaise with customers, such as sales and customer care leadership
· Analyze and review business, functional and technical
requirements; create process flows/diagrams
· Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in
development and configuration; presents high-level benefits of
recommendation and explains rationale for selection over alternative
· Perform development of new features
· Document technical aspects of new features
· Lead testing; prepare test data, plan and conduct feature testing
· Demo product for customers and users
· In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration; security,
standard objects, reports/dashboards, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live
Agent, data management and sandbox environments
· Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification required
- 7+ years experience with full system development life cycle methods
for developing business software solutions.
· 5+ years of Salesforce configuration/development
· Good understanding of master data management in a Salesforce
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain
sufficient business and technical expertise so as to be comfortable
communicating business and technical requirements.
· Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex
business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality
controls, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.