Hope you are doing great.
Please find the below two requirement and send me matched resumes to
*Title: Salesforce Architect *
*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months.*
*MOI: Telephonic & F2F or Skype.*
*Hourly Rate: Open.*
*Experience: 9+ years.*
The Salesforce Architect is the technical lead for a Specialty Health
Salesforce team. This person must demonstrate the ability to lead and
design technical solutions to business challenges within the Salesforce.com
platform. This individual must also have experience installing third-party
tools in a Salesforce environment and maintaining integration information
for all tools used to extend our instance of Salesforce.
· Serve as team technical lead.
· Analyze and review business, functional and technical
· Recommend changes in product, process, development and
· Document technical aspects of new features.
· Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and
· Demo technical solutions for customers and users.
· Ability to perform multiple roles as lead developer/analyst and
architect for building extensible, robust, and maintainable enterprise
solutions while participating in all stages of the software development
· Heavily involved in the design and development of custom objects,
APEX triggers, APEX Classes, APEX Components, and APEX Test Classes.
· Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to create
· Architect and design applications with class, interaction, state
· Quickly analyze new business processes and perform business
· In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, administration,
development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Chatter,
Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, data management and sandbox
· Minimum 7+ years of Salesforce Apex and Visualforce development.
· Minimum 5+ years of Java experience.
· Minimum 5+ years experience with web services (SOAP or REST).
· Minimum 2+ years experience as Technical Architect.
· Ability to lead a team of developers and business analysts.
· Strong analytical and design skills.
· Knowledge and experience with Informatica Cloud and Informatica
Cloud Real-time desired.
· Salesforce Developer Certification required.
4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.