Please go through below job description for our direct client :
*Title: Life Ray Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Role and Responsibilities:* · Articulate technology and product
positioning to both business and technical users.
· Provide design and specification development
· Quickly understand how to meet customer needs, develop solutions
to those needs, and educate other personnel within Intuitive Surgical about
how to integrate those solutions into the overall service delivery model
· Work with peers and managers to continuously define and improve a
wide spectrum of processes utilized by the team.
· Gain an understanding of the functionality and technical
constraints of our software and environment. Communicate these to Subject
· Collaborate closely with the Dev and QA teams to improve
processes and technology supporting deployment and maintenance of our
· Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is
consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
· Provide timely status of ongoing projects and assignments.
· Participate in overall systems testing, defect analysis and root
· Write technical specifications to design or redesign solutions.
· Support in the design, development and modification of computer
applications and programs.
*Qualifications and Education Requirements:*
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline or demonstrable equivalent work experience
· Experience 5-10 Years in Engineering
· Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
· Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and
self-motivated. Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous
· Continuously exhibit the highest levels of professional
discretion. Strong sense of ownership and accountability while working in a
highly collaborative team environment.
· Excellent autonomous problem solving ability.
· Prior real world experience in developing and maintaining large
scale B2C solutions.
· Proven J2EE experience
· Proven hands-on experience with developing on Liferay
· Hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate
· Experience with web responsive interface design and development
· Experience with SOAP and REST based integration with systems
(i.e., SAP CRM, SAP ERP)
· Connecting web front ends to back-end databases and systems
(MySQL, SQL Server)
· Demonstrated Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should
know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired
· Demonstrated experience leveraging content management systems
(i.e., Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager)
· Integration with tools for information retrieval systems (i.e.,
SOLR, Lucene, Elastic) is preferred.
· Experience using web APIs to develop mashups or web applications
is also desirable
· Experience working with Tomcat and Apache Web containers
· Enabling test automation using utilities like Junit, HttpUnit,
· Profiling and debugging using JMeter or similar tool
· Has leveraged the following tools: SVN, Jira
· Familiarity with CI tools / frameworks like Jenkins, Maven, Hudson
*Thanks & regards *
*226 Airport Parkway, Suite 450*
*San Jose, CA 95110 Direct: 408-912-2984*
*Email id: v...@spotline.com <v...@spotline.com>*
*Find us in Web: http://spotline.com <http://spotline.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.