Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Front End Developer with Angular JS
Experience* with
one of our clients in *San Francisco, CA.*

*Please share resume @neera...@cynetsystems.com <neera...@cynetsystems.com>*

*Title: Front End Developer with Angular JS Experience*

*Location:  San Francisco, CA*

*Terms: Contract/ Full Time*

*Note:- In-Person Interview.*

*Job Description:-*

   - Front end Engineers.
   - Must have implemented at least 1 project end to end using AngularJS.
   - Must have at least 2 years of AngularJS experience.
   - 5+ years of overall web/mobile development experience.
   - Experience with Adobe AEM (Required).
   - Strong Javascript, knowledge of JS frameworks and web/mobile site
   fundamentals a must.
   - Need experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
   - Experience with Agile delivery.
   - Good communication skills.