Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

* Need Minimum 9+ yrs profile.*

*Position Title: UI Developer*

*Location: Naperville, Illinois*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

Primary Skills: JavaScript, CSS, AngularJS, JQuery, Ui Developer, nodeJS
and NPM, developing web/desktop applications

*Job Description: *

   - Thorough understanding of JavaScript, jQuery, CSS
   - Experience in working with JavaScript frameworks
   - Strong understanding of AngularJS
   - Knowledge of nodeJS and NPM
   - Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team with
   excellent collaborative skills.
   - Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
   - Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight
   schedules.

2+years’ experience developing web/desktop applications.

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917