*Please reply to ,*
* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*
*Position: QA engineers with strong RESTful API testing and .NET experience*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Need GC/USC/GC EAD/TN/E3 and Local Candidate Only.*
The Quality Engineering team is looking for someone who can help continue
their mission to continuously improve our quality focus. This position will
be responsible for the design, development and automation of new test cases
leveraging our existing automation frameworks. The ideal person will have
hands on experience with using test automation frameworks dealing with
multiple technologies. This should include expertise in at least one of the
following; API level testing, UI testing, Web/Browser testing, Selenium, or
working within any other proven automation test framework. The Quality
Engineering team’s mission statement is to "Transform their online Solution
and continue our progress of maintaining world class quality solutions.”
Their products provide ecommerce, storage services and backup on a very
large scale, as we store billions of user files and many petabytes worth of
In this role as a Software Quality Engineer (Contract), you will have an
opportunity to be involved in all phases of testing focusing on our
ecommerce and billing platforms. This will include being involved from
initial requirements, through designing, automating, and executing tests.
You should have a desire to contribute to our overall test automation
strategy and help us as we continue to grow. We are looking for people who
want to learn and are not afraid to ask questions.
Skills, Experience and Characteristics
You must have:
· Excellent software testing skills using one or more of the
following OO languages:
o C#, Java, .net.
· Prior experience designing, implementing and debugging automated
· Experience with RESTful API level tests.
· Experience with ecommerce systems and large data sets.
· Experience with Microsoft technologies.
· Hands on experience using a test case management system such as
qTest or TFS.
· Experience with test case design methods which support automation
and continuous integration.
· Experience with Jenkins, Git and Selenium.
· Abundant initiative and ability to rapidly learn from mistakes,
not afraid to ask questions.
· Exceedingly strong team/collaborative work ethic.
· Strong communication skills.
· Openness to say *"I *don't know,"
· Active, demonstrable curiosity about the newest technologies and
The following would be a Plus:
· Prior experience with performance testing.
· Prior experience testing credit card processing and billing
You will also should have one or more of the following:
Understanding of Agile Test Engineering Methodologies.
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.