*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Title                       : Data architect*

*Location               : **Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration              : **Long Term*

*REQUIREMENT:*

Healthcare data modeling for EMR/EHR design and familiarity with medical
taxonomies/terminologies and HL7 and HIPAA X12 message models/standards for
healthcare. Key technologies are ERwin (or similar data modeling tools),
Salesforce, metadata management, experience with EMR/EHR data and message
modeling

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com