*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Siteminder Engineer *

*Location: Weehawken, NJ                *

*Position: 12 +Month *

*Requirement:   *

*Role name          *

·         Technical Lead

*Role Description               *

·         Competencies   N

·         Netegrity SiteMinder

·         Experience (Years)          10 & Abov   Desirable Skills  1.
Experience in CA Site Minde ...

·         Experience in CA Site Minder, CA Auth Minder.

·         Exposure to CA Risk Minder

·         Experience working directly with Business Users.

·         Experience in Linux, Unix Shell Scripting

·         LDAP, Tomcat, Http Apache.

·         Good Communication Skill.

·         Problem Solving and Logical thinking.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

sudhansh...@nityo.com