Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for Infosys. The details are as
follows: *

*Please find job description:-                         *

*Title                                                    SAP MM Consultant
*

*Location                                             Houston, Texas *

*Duration                                            Long Term Contract*

Experience: 9 + Yrs.

• Candidate must be experienced Functional consultant in SAP MM, with
experience in Data Conversion related activities.

• Functional Consultant who can assist in data conversions. The consultant
will assist for data profiling, defining data quality metrics on legacy
system and SAP and harmonizing and cleansing of master data.

• Candidate should have Extensive SAP MM knowledge including custom
development on the MM Framework and must have worked on 2 or 3 end to end
implementation projects

• Prepare Blue print and detailed plan for implementing SAP solution.

• Align and Integrate with other ongoing Larger SAP ERP implementation plan.

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

SKYPE ID:

Phone #:

Passport Number:

Complete DOB:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*HRIDESH *

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 40**74**| Email: **Hridesh@*
*idctechnologies.com* <http://idctechnologies.com/> *i web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>