Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *MarkLogic Developer*

Location: *Midtown, NY *

Duration: 06+ months *Contract to hire: **GC/USC/EAD-GC*

Must be US Citizen/Green Card/ GC EAD

·         Proven MarkLogic developer & solution design experience Extensive
database experience

·         A history of delivering production-quality software for
enterprise environments

·         Intimate familiarity with XML, XSD and JSON Programming

·         Experience with xQuery and JavaScript

·         Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs

·         Understanding of distributed systems, building web applications,
ETL processes and data modeling

·         Good knowledge of MarkLogic configurations and Infrastructure
MarkLogic Security, Triples and Semantic experience is a plus

·         Healthcare experience is a plus

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com