Please reply to akash.si...@nlbservices.com

*Skill Set*

SAP MM Consultant with 10+years of experience

*Work Location*

Houston, Texas

*Special Instructions*

NA

*Job Description*

Experience : 10 + Yrs.
Duration : 6+ months
Extension Possible : Yes

Job Description:

· Candidate must be experienced Functional consultant in SAP MM, with
experience in Data Conversion related activities.
· Functional Consultant who can assist in data conversions. The consultant
will assist for data profiling, defining data quality metrics on legacy
system and SAP and harmonizing and cleansing of master data.
· Candidate should have Extensive SAP MM knowledge including custom
development on the MM Framework and must have worked on 2 or 3 end to end
implementation projects
· Prepare Blue print and detailed plan for implementing SAP solution.
· Align and Integrate with other ongoing Larger SAP ERP implementation
plan.

Regards,

*Akash Sinha*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*
Phone: 904-371-2860 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: akash.si...@nlbservices.com | Web:www.nlbservices.com
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Partner*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
address/addresses " in the subject heading. Include complete
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.