Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
Title: Oracle DBA/PL-SQL Developer
Years of experience: 7-9 yrs
Duration (in months): 12
Work Location: NYC
Desired start date: ASAP
Client it requires an experienced consultant to perform various aspects of
Oracle database administration encompassing design of database objects,
establishment and maintenance of a suitable development environment,
coordination with application developers, design and implementation of
external data interfaces and support of both development and production
databases. Candidates will be considered if they possess experience in the
following knowledge bases:
1) Skills in Oracle database administration, design and programming
directed mainly toward support of application development. Included in
• Expertise in Oracle and generic database techniques and practices;
currency in Oracle releases, patches and compatibility issues.
• Understanding of Oracle security, synonyms, permissions and grants.
• Experience in database design, creation and debugging of stored
procedures and triggers, indexes, queries, views, timed as implemented
using Oracle 10g.
• Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle tables, including
import to, export from diverse external structures, creation and support of
interfaces with both Oracle and non-Oracle databases
• Knowledge of ERD database design software and the TOAD database
• Familiarity with client-server applications and Windows ODBC in the
context of establishing and supporting connectivity and database
interaction with Oracle.
• Ability to assist and support web based PHP and .NET application
development and maintenance.
2) Skills in all phases of project / application design, development,
testing, quality assurance and implementation. This includes familiarity
with modification of existing applications and response to mid-course
corrections and changes in project requirements.
3) Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of railroad
terminology and practices.
Design database architecture
Document all aspects of objects within database architecture
System test of application
Support desktop development and interfaces as needed
All items are required during various phases of development according to
the PMO project plan
Documents are needed as draft at the end of systems testing and final
version upon completion of UAT
Oracle PL/SQL Development in the Oracle 12g environment
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
• Work to commence as soon as possible
• Workday: 8 hour workday excluding meal break
• CLIENT HQ Employee Holidays will be non-working days (unpaid) or in
holidays that are in compliance with the IT Project Manager’s schedule.
*Self Evaluation 1-10*
*Oracle 10G Experience:*
*Debugging of stored procedures*
*Database Form Report Creation*
*Data Manipulation in Oracle Tables*
*ERD Database Design*
*PHP and .Net*
*Oracle PL/SQL Development Experience:*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.